Surfing information La Manga del Mar Menor
Alles ist frei aber......
Wenn Sie sich anmelden, können Sie kommentieren und eigenen bilder upladen.
Everything in here is free....but.
If you login you can comment, and upload your own pictures.
Alles ist frei aber......
Wenn Sie sich anmelden, können Sie kommentieren und eigenen bilder upladen.
Everything in here is free....but.
If you login you can comment, and upload your own pictures.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auf Deutch and English

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WETTER / WEATER
Dirct to windfinder
IPHONE LIVE

My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daria P

Daria P

My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic Empty
PostSubject: My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic   My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:50 pm

My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic Meonkitebeach-1
Here is some pictures from me and my 3 friends last trip to Dominica.
we were away for 3 month and had the best kite weather ever. I like it here in my home area of Cartagena. But the Mar is small and salty compared to the beaches of the Dominican rep..

Hier ein paar Bilder von mir und meinen 3 Freunden letzte Reise nach Dominica.
wir waren weg für 3 Monate und hatte die besten Kite Wetter überhaupt. Ich mag es, hier in meiner Heimat von Cartagena. Doch die Mär ist klein und salzig im Vergleich zu den Stränden der Dominikanischen Rep ..
My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic IMG_5310
It was a long way to go to the beach but we managed, after all we had a lovely weather, and sand most of the way.
Es war ein langer Weg, um an den Strand gehen, aber wir es geschafft, nach allem was wir hatten eine schöne Wetter und Sand größten Teil des Weges.
My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic IMG_1489
My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic IMG_0759

My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic DSC_0071
Charming me, nooooot acting in front of the camera, and later it went totally out of control with the camera, we came home one morning and i was yelling about me being able to fly over a dingy, in my business suit, i lost... i fell drunk as i was direct into the dingy.

My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic 0180-1010-0415-1420_dariap
Charme mich nooooot Handeln vor der Kamera, und später ging es völlig außer Kontrolle mit der Kamera, wir zu Hause an einem Morgen kam und ich war über mich schreien zu können, fliegen über einen schmuddeligen, in meinem Anzug, verlor ich. .. Ich fiel betrunken wie ich war direkt in die schmuddelig.
Back to top Go down

My trip to the dominican republic/ Mein reise zum dominican republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surfing information La Manga del Mar Menor  :: Kitesurfing NEWS / PICTURES / VIDEOS-
Jump to: